Why become a Member?
Support the mission of the Pride Veterinary Medical Community as your budget allows. Become a Sustaining Member and make easy monthly or quarterly payments on your credit card. Champion, Leadership Circle and Presidential Circle are also recognized as Major Donors. Pride VMC is a 501 (c)3. All membership dues are tax-deductible, less the value of the benefits received, if any.
PrideVMC Membership Levels
- Ally -$25 (1 year)
- Friend – $50 (1 year)
- Advocate- $100 (1 year)
- Champion $250 (1 year)
- Leadership Council $500 (1 year)
- President’s Circle $1000 (1 year)
- Student- $15 (1 year)
- Student- $25 (2 year)
- Student- $50 (4 year)
- All student membership levels at or above the $25 level and general membership levels at or above the $100 level will also receive our cool logo lapel pin.
- Access to the online members-only directory and new members-only section of the PrideVMC website.
- Opportunities to serve on PrideVMC committees and working groups.
- Confidence in knowing that you are making a positive difference for LGBTQ+ equality and inclusion.
- Receive PrideVMC membership updates, and action alerts and enewsletter.
- Participate in professional networking at national conferences.
- Recognition annually in the PrideVMC Report.
- Engage with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Join in our Pride month celebrations.
- Receive an invitation to be recognized via PrideVMC social media channels.
- Access to our member-only Facebook group launched in Q1 2020.
- Receive first-to-know details on the PrideVMC mentorship program launching in Q4 2020.
- PrideVMC is a 501c3 org so your membership is tax deductible!
Student Membership Levels
- Student membership can continue after graduation if purchase 2 or 4-year level.
- All revenue from student memberships will go to our student programs and Broad Spectrum VSA.
- Receive first-to-know details on the PrideVMC mentorship program launching in Q3 2020.
- The new website has a students section.
- Broad Spectrum offers a private Facebook site for LGBTQ veterinary students.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us with any questions, suggestions or inquiries.