Why become a Member?
PrideVMC membership is open to the entire animal health and veterinary community regardless of role, race, color, religion, national origin or citizenship status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or military status. Allies are welcome!
Support the mission of the Pride Veterinary Medical Community as your budget allows. Become a Sustaining Member and make easy monthly or quarterly payments on your credit card. Champion, Leadership Circle and Presidential Circle are also recognized as Major Donors. Pride VMC is a 501 (c)3. All membership dues are tax-deductible, less the value of the benefits received, if any.
PrideVMC Membership Levels
- Colleague -$25 (1 year)
- Friend – $50 (1 year)
- Advocate- $100 (1 year)
- Champion $250 (1 year)
- Leadership Council $500 (1 year)
- President’s Circle $1000 (1 year)
- Student- $15 (1 year)
- Student- $25 (2 year)
- Student- $50 (4 year)
- All student membership levels at or above the $25 level and general membership levels at or above the $100 level will also receive our cool logo lapel pin.
- Access to the online members-only directory and new members-only section of the PrideVMC website.
- Opportunities to serve on PrideVMC committees and working groups.
- Confidence in knowing that you are making a positive difference for LGBTQ+ equality and inclusion.
- Receive PrideVMC membership updates, and action alerts and enewsletter.
- Participate in professional networking at national conferences.
- Recognition annually in the PrideVMC Report.
- Engage with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Join in our Pride month celebrations.
- Receive an invitation to be recognized via PrideVMC social media channels.
- Access to our member-only Facebook group launched in Q1 2020.
- Receive first-to-know details on the PrideVMC mentorship program launching in Q4 2020.
- PrideVMC is a 501c3 org so your membership is tax deductible!
Student Membership Levels
- Student membership can continue after graduation if purchase 2 or 4-year level.
- All revenue from student memberships will go to our student programs and Broad Spectrum VSA.
- Receive first-to-know details on the PrideVMC mentorship program launching in Q3 2020.
- The new website has a students section.
- Broad Spectrum offers a private Facebook site for LGBTQ veterinary students.
We want to hear from you. Please contact us with any questions, suggestions or inquiries.